Tuesday, August 01, 2006

28th July, Friday

Went Lonza Biologics for Orientation today. Got to know that I am in the QC department, doing electrophoresis (Gel, capillary and SDS-PAGE), PCR and other protein work. My supervisor looked rather nice and friendly. Introduced me to my fellows and told me that I'll be working from Mon to Fri (no shift, i think!!! :p)

We were brought round the labs for touring and I found that they were so much neater, mre organised and spacious. Everything was so much better than HSA!!! Hahahaha..... There's cafeteria and gym also. (Photos to come later... when I started work :p)

After the briefing, we went for dinner together. A fleet of 6 Nissans made our way to a foodcourt called Food Festival for dinner. For the first time in Portsmouth, I had rice!!!

This dinner cost me about USD5. And guess wat..................


I can't finish the portion!!! Hahahahaa............ No wonder they say serving here is big. Even chinese food also :p Took a group photo before we left.. (Pls note, this is NOT the full strength yet)

And then we went to the supermart near our hotel - Market Basket. Look at what i got for u guys..



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home