Friday, April 27, 2007

26th April, 2007
The Regal Cinema near our place would be having its grand opening tomorrow. As such, the movie tickets for yesterday and today were only $1, all proceedings going to the charity. Being TYPICAL Singaporeans, we went to catch Charlotte's Web among other movies which we were not interested in (them being - Casino Royale, Night at the museum, Open Season and Dreamgirls)
Had dinner at iHOP and ordered a salad as I wasn't feeling too hungry. Too tired to eat, as a matter of fact. Ordered a salad then but when it wa served, i gasped!

Big serving right!?!?!? But anyhow, I ate up the spinach, leaving some chicken behind... Headed for Charlotte's Web after dinner and it's the first time I went for a movie in the States. The seats were all "rocking chairs"! Hahaha... And the leg room was spacious.. Pretty impressive cinema. Took some photos after the movie ended...

Simpsons Movie coming... In July...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home