Had lab lunch with my colleagues today, as a celebration for Sean, who's getting married this coming Sat. Had lunch at downtown Portsmouth's Pocos, wanted to sit by the deck, but was all taken up.

Sean (husband-to-be) on the left, Tiffany on the right
Lunch was normal as there were small talks here and there, while I ate QUIETLY.. Hahahaha... And most if not all, drink alcohol during lunch and then drives back to work after lunch. So I also followed suit. And at the end of the lunch, everyone juz leave a 20-dollar note on the table to foot the bill. Hmm.....
It's the longest lunch I ever have since I came Lonza.. About 2 hours, before i go back to nua again. Hahaha... Having a bday celebration for my housemate tonite. Baked the cheese cake baked last nite was for this purpose. Each household prepared a dish and we brought some ice-cream along as well :p


Xiaoyan's 23rd birthday (which is actually on the 8th Sept)

2 for USD5, any takers? :p





1 Comments:
Wow... you got a friend same birthday as me!! But I am younger than her... :p
Post a Comment
<< Home