Day 3 at Yellowstone
3rd September, 2007
After checking out from the lodge, we engaged ourselves in the North Rim Trail hike along the Grand Canyon of Yellowstone. It was about 2,5 miles one-way and the round trip took us about 4.5hours... Many a time, I thought I couldn't make it for those difficult trails that were not meant for people with heart conditions.. They really took a toil out of me, panting like a dog, due to my stamina and the high altitude..










Then the terrible part of the trip started.......... STINKY SULPHUR................




After a late-lunch break at the General Store, we left for our hotel for the night. It was about 40 miles away and along the way, we stopped at the Tower Falls.. I was so happy to see the "YARDS" instead of 'miles'. Wahahhaa.... But i guessed, the view has to be compromised as well.... -_-


By the time we reached Mammoth, it was getting dark.......
Time to rest for the tiring day......
3rd September, 2007
After checking out from the lodge, we engaged ourselves in the North Rim Trail hike along the Grand Canyon of Yellowstone. It was about 2,5 miles one-way and the round trip took us about 4.5hours... Many a time, I thought I couldn't make it for those difficult trails that were not meant for people with heart conditions.. They really took a toil out of me, panting like a dog, due to my stamina and the high altitude..
Lower Falls of Yellowstone from afar... and we embarked on the Red Rock Point trail to have a closer look at it.. This trail was steep...... *pengzzz*
Upper Falls from afar.....
Along the way up north, these were what we saw............. BISONS!!!
Then the terrible part of the trip started.......... STINKY SULPHUR................
Yellowstone Lake behind us....
Time to rest for the tiring day......



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home